Until 1 April 2024
From 1 April 2024
* Only for members of EAPS whose membership is fully paid and active. To join EAPS or renew your membership go to https://eaps.nl
**Only for students who are member of EAPS with a valid/dated student ID or other proof of student status (upload on the registration page)
The Conference Registration Fee includes:
- Access to all Plenaries, Oral and Poster sessions and the Exhibition
- Access to the Opening and Closing Ceremonies and the Welcome Reception
- Conference documentation
- Coffee/tea served during the session breaks
- Lunches on Thursday and Friday
EPC Party: Scottish Ceilidh and Disco
On Friday 14 June the traditional EPC Party will take place for those who are interested. In Edinburgh the party will include a traditional Scottish Ceilidh and disco; drinks are available at the cash bar. Tickets are Euro 20. For security and health reasons the number of party goers will have to be capped at 500, so be quick to register.
Do not forget!
ALL authors at the European Population Conference are expected to be members of EAPS
To be included in the Conference Program, authors should register by 1 April 2024 at the latest. Authors who fail to register by 1 April 2024 will be removed from the program, and their slot will be given to colleagues on the waiting list.