Health, morbidity and mortality
How are social inequalities related to healthy lifespans?
What are the trends in life expectancy and lifespan variation these days?
This Working Group studies trends and differentials in health, morbidity and mortality across Europe. Firmly based in population studies and demography, the group has a strong interdisciplinary character.
From its inception in 1991, the group has organized many seminars and workshops in close collaboration with scholars and institutions across Europe. All members may join the Working Group and participate in its events.
If you are interested in being part of this group, please send an email to Jon Anson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
KLÁRA HULÍKOVÁ TESÁRKOVÁ
Charles University, Czech Republic
Prague University of Economics and Business, Czech Republic
- EAPS Health, Morbidity and Mortality Workshop, Evora, Portugal, 21-23 September 2020
- Workshop Health, Morbidity and Mortality in Europe -- and Beyond, Hanover, Germany, 4-6 September 2019
- Social Impact of Epidemics Workshop, Oslo, Norway, September 2018
- Health, Morbidity and Mortality Workshop, Novosibirsk, Russia, 19-21 July 2017
- EPC 2016 Pre-conference GIS Workshop, Mainz, Germany, 30 August 2016
- EPC 2016 Pre-conference Workshop Improving Mortality Forecasts, Mainz, Germany, 31 August 2016