Do you want to organize a webinar?
EAPS Working Groups and members of EAPS have the opportunity to make use of the EAPS zoom facilities to organize virtual meetings or webinars. All hosted events need the approval of the EAPS council.
To make use of this EAPS Zoom facility, the following rules apply:
- Proposals for a hosted event should be sent to the Council at email@example.com
- Hosted events should be of good scientific quality and/or be of direct relevance to the EAPS membership.
- The proposal should describe the scope and substance of the event and its participants.
- Upon approval, a draft invitation (using the EAPS format) should be provided by the organizers.
- Events will be announced through EAPS channels including the EAPS Newsletter; their content may be posted on the EAPS website.
EAPS virtual events that have been recorded, such as EPC 2020 virtual sessions, can be found here