EAPS Working Groups focus on critical topics in the interdisciplinary field of population research. They consist of small groups of experts or networks. Their working methods vary, but usually include the organization of scientific events like workshops and seminars. Working Groups and their activities are open to all members of EAPS.
The following groups are active:
- Child and Adolescent Development
- Family Demography and Family Law
- Health, Morbidity and Mortality
- Infertility and Medically Assisted Reproduction
- Migrant and Minority Fertility in Europe
- Parent Network
- PhD Network
- Register-based Fertility Research
- Sustainable Ageing
Open Call for New Working Groups
To allow for flexibility and innovation, Working Groups have a limited mandate. The Council invites member proposals for new Working Groups which can enrich the scientific program of EAPS and involve more members.